Wednesday 24 October 2012

Moisturising Dry Hair Treatment

                      Apple Cider Vinegar and Mayonnaise, Egg and Honey Conditioner


So thought I would share some of the great ways to deal with dryness with your hair.I know I do experience a lot of it,so I did some really good research and thought I would share. There are so many ways you can deal with dryness I will try out more and share them with you too.I will probably do a tutorial on my  youtube channel upon request.
I tried out the Apple Cider Vinegar and Mayonnaise, Egg and Honey Conditioner.This might sound really yucky but it has all the stuff that's healthy for your hair.


This really helps in cleaning out any dirty build up and restores a little bounce back in your curls.
Mayonnaise has lots of  oils in it so this will help with the dryness.Eggs are really high in protein and yes your hair needs protein.I just add honey for a little bit of some shine and WALA!!!!! your curls are back looking and feeling really moisturised.I decided to try out the Bantu knots as a style and it turned out pretty AWESOME.


So for this I first washed my hair :
Take a big glass of water and at least half a cup of Apple cider Vinegar mix together and use this as a shampoo to wash your hair.
Then rinse off.

Secondly you will need :

  1. A bowl
  2. 2 eggs 
  3. 6 table spoons of Mayo
  4. A table spoon of honey


  • Then whisk all the ingredients together until you get a nice thick mixture.Then apply sparingly to your entire head .
  • Cover with a salon plastic cap and let it sit for at least 45mins or more depending how dry your hair is.
  • Then wash it all off and let it dry I mean air dry and style as desired.

You can add some of your oils to seal in moisture like I usually do.I like to think of my hair like any human body it needs proper nutrition to be healthy same thing with your hair.Like honestly this is a great way to condition your hair its really convenient and cost effective too especially if your a student like me,you pretty much have all these ingredients in your kitchen.

So thought I would upload some pics of what it turned out to look like










I had such awesome definition
Any questions I would be happy to answer. I'm really enjoying my journey.Try this out you will pleased with the results,I know I was.





No comments:

Post a Comment